Board of Directors
Marshall J. Touponse, Esq, Chairman
Millie Seguinot, Vice Chairman
Denise Moye, Secretary
AnneMarie Mangialaschi, Treasurer
DIRECTORSHomi DastoorStephen Guss, D.D.SDeWitt HarmonMori HernandezBruce McDonald, M.D.Reverend Dr. Sultan StackMillie SeguinotChas SterbackLawrence A. Vitulano, Ph.DMeg M. Zayan, R.D.H, M.P.H, Ed.DHenry Lugo Jr. Rosa FernandezJorge CruzKaren Wong
Join the Southwest CHC Board of Directors!
Do you have a passion for community health? Would you like to play a role in molding how care is delivered in YOUR community? Being a member of the Board is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to make a positive difference in their community’s health. Board members help to ensure that everyone in our community has access to safe and quality healthcare services regardless of age, income, citizenship or health coverage.
What to Expect
- Serve a 3 year term with a maximum three consecutive terms (9 years in total)
- Participate in an annual Board development session and/or strategic planning session
- Attend a minimum of 2 meetings per month ( one general board meeting and one committee meeting)
- 4-6 hour time commitment per month
- Serve on at least one board committee
Board Member Benefits
- Professional Development
- Travel Opportunities to National Association of Community Health Center Conferences
- Community Service
- Networking Opportunities
If you or someone you know is interested in an exceptional opportunity to help foster the growth and development of an organization devoted to its mission as a Director please download the member application and contact Catherine Auger, Administrative Executive Assistant at 203-332-3502 or CAuger@swchc.org.