TELEHEALTH SERVICES ARE NOW LIVE!
CALL 203-330-6000 - SAME DAY AND EMERGENCY VISITS AVAILABLE
Are you feeling anxious? Do you feel like you need someone to speak with but cannot visit your provider? Southwest Community Health Center is excited to offer our patient Telehealth services. Telehealth is a great alternative to your regular visit with your therapist or provider. We offer Convenient Audio or Video options for your to feel safe, comfortable and welcomed. Mental health services offered include psychiatric evaluation, treatment and therapy for adults and children.
Highly qualified clinicians offer individual and family counseling, group therapy and anger management. A wide array of social services, including patient advocacy, entitlement program enrollment and case management are offered.
Typical appointments include:
- Follow up visits
- 1-on-1 Therapy
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- Medication Management
- Can I join from anywhere?
- Yes! As long as you have access to Wi-Fi or data.
- Is my visit private/secure?
- Absolutely! We use an audio/video platform which is HIPAA-secure. It will be just as private and secure as seeing your primary care provider in person.
- What devices can I use?
- You can use your smartphone (such as a Google/Samsung Android or iPhone) or tablet (such as an iPad or Surface).
- What else do I need to know?
- Make sure you check your internet connection. Wi-Fi is best for a great video experience.
- Use headphones or make sure you’re in a quiet area. This will keep your visit private.
- Hold tight! Sometimes we can run behind, just like in the office.
Additional Behavioral Health and Substance Abuse Services (Greater Bridgeport Region)
The Hub Resource Guide (English)
The Hub Resource Guide (Spanish)
For more information, please visit The HUB CT