SAME DAY AND EMERGENCY APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE
Telehealth services include:
- Internal Medicine
- Mental Health
Southwest Community Health Center is proud to now offer Telehealth services to all patients. Telehealth offers patients the opportunity to meet with your health care provider or therapist from the convenience of your own home. Skip the waiting room and connect with us virtually through telehealth.
Typical visits include:
- Follow up appointments
- 1-on-1 Therapy
- Medication Management
- Chronic Disease Management
- Medicare Chronic Care Management
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- Nutrition Education
- Can I join from anywhere?
- Yes! As long as you have access to Wi-Fi or data.
- Is my visit private/secure?
- Absolutely! We use an audio/video platform which is HIPAA-secure. It will be just as private and secure as seeing your primary care provider in person.
- What devices can I use?
- You can use your smartphone (such as a Google/Samsung Android or iPhone) or tablet (such as an iPad or Surface).
- What else do I need to know?
- Make sure you check your internet connection. Wi-Fi is best for a great video experience.
- Use headphones or make sure you’re in a quiet area. This will keep your visit private.
- Hold tight! Sometimes we can run behind, just like in the office.